RATT Hitch-Mount Telescopic Mast
Rapid Aerial Platform to Support Public Safety’s Mission
- The Rapid All-Terrain Tower (RATT) is now FirstNet Ready®
- Portable tower for special events, critical incidents, mobile video surveillance, search & rescue and thermal imaging
- Not just for cameras - deploy radio antennas, signal boosters, lighting, outdoor Wi-Fi, wireless broadband, environmental sensors and more!
- Ease of deployment & low maintenance - no batteries, no tires to fill, no specialized training
- MIL-STD-810 approved telescopic mast overcomes limitations of most drones such as battery life, flying in rain & no-fly zones
- Takes one person 5 minutes to connect and goes anywhere your 2” hitch-equipped vehicle goes
- Use a hand pump or electric compressor to elevate devices 15-50 feet in minutes on uneven terrain
- Deploy devices such as cameras in minutes, power via vehicle’s 12v accessory port & control locally or remotely
- Customize your deployment – hitch-mounted on a vehicle, wall-mounted on a mobile command center or building, and even freestanding on a tripod
All of the information listed or posted has been provided by the OEM. AT&T has not made any effort to independently verify such information.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.