Sync a Samsung Galaxy Watch3, Watch4, Watch4 Classic, Watch5, or Watch5 Pro to a new Android smartphone with NumberSync®
Want to sync your watch to a different Android smartphone?
Use NumberSync on a different Android smartphone
You can sync a Samsung Galaxy Watch3, Watch4, Watch4 Classic, Watch5, or Watch5 Pro to:
- A different Android smartphone with a different wireless number on your account.
- A different Android smartphone on a different billing account than your Samsung watch. Make sure you have the “NumberSync Cross Ban Twinning for Non-Apple” feature added to the smartphone line.
- A new Android smartphone that you upgraded to and that has your current mobile number.
Already synced your Samsung watch to an Android smartphone? First, un-sync the watch from that device . Then, use NumberSync to connect it to a new Android smartphone.
Sync your new Android smartphone
If you’ve upgraded to a new Android smartphone, make sure to complete the activation process before syncing it to your Samsung watch.
- Turn watch on and open Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone. Follow prompts to complete Bluetooth pairing.
- Smartphone will prompt to setup NumberSync. To start setup process manually on the watch, select Settings, Connections, then AT&T NumberSync.
- Select Get started.
- An overview will be displayed. Scroll to the bottom and select the Checkmark icon.
- On smartphone, select Sync watch.
- Review the terms and conditions and select Agree.
- The watch will generate a sync code. Enter this code into your smartphone if it isn’t automatically populated.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the watch and the smartphone once syncing is complete.
- Turn off Bluetooth when ready to use the cellular connection for the watch.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.